Why Hire An Intern?
Student Internships Home
Are Internships Right For You?
- Do you have work that is consistently delayed due to time constraints?
- Does the work needed to be done require certain skills or education to complete?
- Is there someone within your organization looking to develop his or her management skills?
Managing an intern provides a great way for employees to hone their management skills!
- Are you interested in making a positive impact on education in Oregon?
- Are you concerned with developing your future workforce?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, consider offering an internship!
Real Work - Quality Results
- Interns are dedicated and motivated to show you, the employer, what they have to offer, wanting to impress you with their skills, work ethic and talent
- Interns can provide a fresh perspective about your organization's challenges, leading to new ideas and creative solutions
- Interns bring diversity into your workplace and can energize your workforce
Cost-effective Personnel Solution
- Interns are looking to work part-time or full time during the summer or year-round
- Interns provide a ready-made workforce solution
- Interns are able to fill gaps in areas of greatest need to your organization
- You receive qualified assistance at a reduced cost
Talent and Skill Range
Student interns bring a wide variety of skills and abilities to your organization. BEC interns have contributed to business productivity in numerous ways and in a variety of roles including:
|Business Services Roles
||Project/process automation tools
||Software Test Engineer
||Development of training modules
||Web Page Designer
||Process improvement plans
||Help Desk Programmer
||Project/team support services
Groom Your Future Workforce TODAY
- Workforce development is an issue all businesses are facing
- By grooming interns, you are ensuring the competitiveness of your organization for the future
- Be proactive and hire interns!